Last updated December 31, 2022
Owner and Data Controller
Information We Collect
We do not collect classical personal information through our App (such as you name, address, email or phone number) and you can use our App without providing us with your classical personal information. We will receive your classical personal information (such as you name, address, email or phone number) only when you contact us directly and will use such information only to respond to your inquiry.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect about your device to deliver services to you:
• Delivering our services. Developing, delivering and improving our apps, services, and content, tailoring our apps and services, providing software updates and app support, understanding and analyzing trends in connection with usage of the Apps, administering the Apps, and customer communications.
• Cross-promotion. Cross promoting our Apps and services, meaning we may promote one of our Apps while you are playing a different App of ours.
• Analytics and research. Understanding and analyzing trends in connection with the usage of the Apps, data about where the App was downloaded from. We may also create reports and analysis for the purposes of research or business intelligence, for example to track potential problems or trends with our Apps and services, or to test our new game features and content. We use the data we receive from Third Party Social Network only for internal analytics.
We may feature advertising within our App. To offer interest-based ads, meaning ads relevant to you, we need to collect data and share it with our partners, who may use different technologies. The advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as advertising ID, IDFA, IP address and other information that may be personal to you for the purpose of interest-based advertising.
Please see the following list of advertising providers that are allowed to show interest-based advertising and review their data processing practices, including the technologies they use for the purposes of interest-based advertising:
Ad technology providers: https://support.google.com/admob/answer/9012903
You have an option to opt out from sharing your information and data for the purposes of interest-based advertising at all times. When you opt out, you will not stop receiving ads, they just won't be based on topics you like, your interest, behavior, demographics, etc. You can opt out by choosing one of the following options:
• Via third party IBA provider (Opt-Out urls above)
• Via «Do Not Track Settings» in Android device: Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable "Opt Out of Interest-Based Advertising"
If you play online game you log into the App using Google Sign-In. We access information about you from that site or platform, such as your screen name, profile information and friend lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third party site or platform provided that you have given the third party site in question such consent.
Third Party Sites
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
We do not share personal information that directly identifies you (such as your name, e-mail or postal address) with third parties for their own use without your consent, unless it is either required by law or we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our rights, property or operations or to protect our players or third parties. We may share anonymous or aggregated information, or other data that does not directly identify you, with third parties, for instance your personal and game statistics on leaderboards or to show trends about use of our App.
The Apps is not focused on Children. We recommend that the users under 16 would be supervised by a parent or guardian.
Imperial Mind is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of the Services or the Site, please contact us at email@example.com.